Capital Protected products
|Indices Basket||Currency||Capital Protection/when lowest index||Investment Term in years||Annual Coupon||Coupon is payable when lowest index||Participation rate to index growth||Coupon memory: Yes||Coupon memory: No||Autocall when lowest index||Subscription latest by|
|HSCEI, SX5E, NDX, SPTSX60||USD/GBP||100%/70%||0.5-6||USD 7.40% / GBP 6.20%||85%||X||100%||24/07/2020
|NKY, INDU, IKX, SX5E||USD/GBP||100%/60%||1-6||USD 5.70% / GBP 5.10%||80%||X||100%||29/06/2020
|OMX, AS51, SPTSX60, HSI||USD/GBP||100%/60%||1-6||USD 6.00% / GBP 5.20%||75%||X||100%||29/06/2020
Coupon Memory means that all previously unpaid coupons will be paid out when products autocalls.
Autocall means observation date when indices are on such level that product matures and unpaid coupons are paid out.
Daily pricing and liquidity.
These products are available through Life Insurance products.
Capital protected products are also available in Canadian Dollars (CAD), ask our Customer Service for more information.
Full details for Capital Protection and Product details are available from our Customer Service.
Capital Protected Product of the month
- 7.40% p.a. USD and 6.20% p.a. GBP
- Semi-annual coupons (3.70%/3.10%) payable if none of four indices have fallen more than -15%
- Coupons have memory feature, max. return 44.20% USD / 37.20% GBP
- Term 0.5-6 years, Auto-Callable every 6th month
- Capital protection 100% if none of underlying stock indices falls more than -30%
- DAILY LIQUIDITY, Subscriptions through Portfolio Bond Insurances, fees from 0.30% p.a.