Capital Protected products
|Indices Basket||Currency||Capital Protection/when lowest index||Investment Term in years||Annual Coupon||Coupon is payable when lowest index||Participation rate to index growth||Coupon memory: Yes||Coupon memory: No||Autocall when lowest index||Subscription latest by|
|CrowdStrike, Peloton, Palantir, Splunk||USD/GBP/EUR||100%/50%||0.5-4||USD 11% / GBP 11% / EUR 10.80%||50%||x||95%||23/01/2022|
|Adidas, Dick's Sporting Goods, Nike, Peloton||USD||100%/50%||1-4||USD 10%||Guaranteed coupons||x||100%||27/01/2022|
|FTSE MIB, CAC 40, Nikkei 225, Hang Seng||USD/GBP, EUR||100%/65%||1-6||USD 12.50% / GBP 11% / EUR 10%||100%||x||100%||09/02/2022|
|FTSE 100, Nasdaq 100, Nikkei 225||USD/GBP||100%/65%||1-6||USD 8.68% / GBP 7.82%||100%/90%||x||100%||14/02/2022|
|FTSE MIB, CAC 40, Nikkei 225, Hang Seng||USD/GBP||100%/65%||1-6||USD 7.30% / GBP 6.30%||85%||x||100%||21/02/2022|
|AMD, Amazon, Alphabet, Nvidia||GBP||100%/65%||0.5-4||GBP 12%||85%||x||95%||28/01/2022|
Coupon Memory means that all previously unpaid coupons will be paid out when products autocalls.
Autocall means observation date when indices are on such level that product matures and unpaid coupons are paid out.
Daily pricing and liquidity.
These products are available through Life Insurance products.
Capital protected products are also available in Canadian Dollars (CAD), ask our Customer Service for more information.
Full details for Capital Protection and Product details are available from our Customer Service.
Capital Protected Product of the Month
- Coupon interest 10% p.a. USD, 9% p.a. GBP and 8% p.a. EUR
- Linked to performance of four major international tech companies: CrowdStrike Holdings, Peloton Interactive, Palantir Technologies and Splunk
- Quarterly coupons (2.50%/2.25%/2%) payable when all four stocks are on or above 50% of their start levels
- Coupons have a memory feature, max. return +64% USD / +60% GBP / 56% EUR
- Term 6 months – 4 years, Auto-Callable quarterly after 6thmonth
- Capital protection 100% if none of underlying stocks falls over -50%
- DAILY LIQUIDITY, Subscriptions through Portfolio Bond Insurances and Investment Platforms, annual fees from 0.40%