Conseillers financiers supérieurs
Intus Financial Services Oy Ltd, also known as Intus Brokers, is one of the leading Scandinavian financial advisory companies with offices in Helsinki, Nice, Tallinn and Turin. We are specialized in Unit Linked Life Insurances with Fixed Income products as the underlying investments. Our Fixed Income portfolio consists of high return deposit accounts and bonds and of a large selection of structured products issued by major European banks. Naturally all other investment classes can also be combined to client portfolios according to their needs.
We are now expanding our Financial Advisers team in Nice as a result of our continued growth. We are looking for highly motivated professionals with proven results. You are committed to provide your clients first class service. You will assess their needs regarding financial and retirement planning, Life Insurance and Wealth Management and offer to them tailor-made solutions on appropriate products from top global financial institutions.
This is for you who would like to expand the product portfolio being offered to your clients with the most competitive financial solutions available in the global market. You might currently be working either as a commission based contractor or as an entrepreneur and would like to have a more stable monthly income without losing the potential for higher earnings.
Senior Financial Adviser – Candidate requirements
- A good track record for achieving and exceeding sales targets with a minimum five years working experience in the similar financial services business;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen, assess and connect with clients;
- Capability to create long lasting client relationships;
- Fluent in English; Scandinavian language skills are a plus;
- Experienced with MS Office programs and
- a driving license.
Intus Brokers – What we offer
- Permanent full-time employment contract;
- Modern office in Nice Centre to work at/from;
- Uncapped high earnings potential including good fixed salary and competitive bonus scheme;
- Ongoing marketing and back office support;
- Unique opportunity to serve clients with innovative, high-end investment product range;
- Continuous first class business development and training
Please send your job application with CV and salary request by September 4th 2018 to email@example.com.
For further information please contact Branch Director Flavia Bottin, tel. +33 6 64 39 12 92 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.